Level 2 Japanese
Teacher in Charge: Miss L. Cumberland
You will learn to:
• use language variably and effectively to express and justify your own ideas and opinions and support or challenge those of others
• use and identify the language features and cultural meaning in texts understanding most of what you hear and read on a variety of topics
• interpret and respond critically to texts
• communicate information, ideas, and opinions through increasingly complex and varied texts
• explore the views of others, developing and sharing personal perspectives
• engage in sustained interaction and produce extended text
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
A subscription to the on-line resource Language Perfect (approximately $20) will be required as part of stationery.
Recommended Prior LearningA minimum of 14 credits in Japanese at level 1. Both Internal and External assessments need to be represented in the 14 credits or at the discretion of the Head of Faculty.
Total Credits Available: 24 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 10 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 14 credits.