This course requires 2 options.
Yr 10 German
Teacher in Charge: Miss G. Badenhorst
The focus is on survival skills as a tourist in Germany, Swtzerland, Austria and Europe.
You will learn to:
• understand and construct simple texts using your knowledge of the target language
• understand and produce information and ideas
• describe aspects of your own background and immediate environment
• express and respond to personal needs and interests
• use cultural knowledge to communicate appropriately
• communicate in different contexts – e.g. going shopping, ordering something to eat or drink, asking for directions, making bookings, finding accommodation and using public transport
• express your opinions, giving reasons and use conditional sentences
This 10GER course allows for the assessment of A1 language proficiency testing.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Workbook, $27. If coursebook was bought in Year 9, students continue using the book in Year 10.