Yr 10 Health & Physical Education
Teacher in Charge: Mr D. Jardine
The focus of this compulsory course is to develop resilience, positive attitudes, positive relationships and health choices towards physical activity.
You will learn to:
• use interpersonal skills to enhance relationships
• understand the importance of social responsibility
• cope with change
• further develop your understanding of health issues
• participate in a variety of physical activities
• contexts include team games, invasion games, striking and fielding games, net games, adventure based learning, expressive movement forms, swimming and fitness related activities.