This course requires 2 options.
Yr 10 Japanese
Teacher in Charge: Miss L. Cumberland
You will learn to:
• understand and construct simple texts using your knowledge of the target language
• understand and produce information and ideas. e.g. create short passages in hiragana, katakana, and some kanji, as appropriate
• describe aspects of own background and immediate environment
• express and respond to personal needs and interests
• use cultural knowledge to communicate appropriately
• communicate about your family, friends and pets, clothing and occupations, plans for the future and the weather
• express your opinions, giving reasons and use conditional sentences
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Both the year 10 Japanese Mirai work book (approximately $35) and a one year subscription to the on-line resource Language Perfect (approximately $20) will be required as part of stationery.