Level 1 Spanish
Teacher in Charge: Ms S. Ledesma
You will learn to:
• understand and produce more complex language
• communicate beyond the immediate context, for example, about past and future events
• understand and produce a variety of text types
• communicate information, ideas and opinions through different text types in a variety of contexts
• express and respond to personal ideas and opinions
• communicate appropriately in different situations
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
1B8 exercise book
Recommended Prior LearningA full year of Spanish at Year 10 is strongly recommended for entry to level 1. Spanish will be available in 2020 and 2021
Total Credits Available: 24 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 10 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 14 credits.