Level 1 Computer Studies for Business
Teacher in Charge: Mr C. Smith
Delivering the Digital Technologies curriculum.
This course offers students the opportunity to learn skills in the information area of computing, particularly those skills applicable in a business environment. The content learned forms the foundation for curses at levels 2 and 3. The course is based on unit standards, with the option of achievement standards for selected students.
Total credits: up to 24, depending on pathway chosen.
You will learn to:
• create text that is fit for the purpose and intended audience
• develop your numeracy skills using spreadsheet formulae and graphs
• develop your problem solving skills using the technology process
• apply design principles and formatting techniques as appropriate to the outcome
• apply a set of techniques to produce a digital media outcome that meets specifications
Recommended Prior LearningOpen Entry
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 20 credits.