Level 2 Art History
Teacher in Charge: Mr F. Woodward
You will learn to:
• look at European 19th Century art including the Realists and the Impressionists
• learn to read visual narrative and meaning from art works
• improve your literacy skills including reading and essay writing
• understand how artists transmit ideas through imagery
• visit art in the environment on a field trip and respond to art personally
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
The stationery requirements include a workbook - cost $15.
Recommended Prior LearningThis is primarily a written subject, however there is no course prerequisite.
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 8 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 12 credits.