Level 2 History
Teacher in Charge: Dr M. Davison
You will learn to:
• examine the rise and fall of Hitler’s Germany
• explore Hana Brady’s story and why today, in downtown Tokyo, children come to see her suitcase
• discover why the world held its breath over the Cuban missile crisis
• investigate the Vietnam War, and ask why some New Zealanders fought and others protested
• explore the Feminist movement, from winning the vote to the me too movement
Recommended Prior Learning12 Achievement Standard credits in a Social Science subject or English at level 1 or at the discretion of the Head of Department.
Total Credits Available: 23 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 9 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 14 credits.