Level 2 Hospitality
Teacher in Charge: Ms S. Prankerd
This course is designed for those students looking to follow a career path in the hospitality industry. Students will gain skils that would be an advantage when seeking a part-time job as well as a career.
You will learn to:
• develop skills and knowledge of practices appropriate for the workplace and when working with others
• gain knowledge and skills to work safely with food in the hospitality industry
• understand and practice skills when serving with and interacting with a range of nationalities in the hospitality industry
• develop food preparation and presentation skills
• develop skills required to work in a range of kitchen environments
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
$80 - plus students may be required to bring in additional or specialised ingredients.
Solid leather covered shoes are compulsory for all practical classes.
Recommended Prior LearningLevel 1 Literacy and Numeracy.
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 20 credits.