Level 2 Chinese
Teacher in Charge: Ms A. Ma
You will learn to:
• use language variably and effectively to express and justify your own ideas and opinions and support or challenge those of others
• use and identify the language features and cultural meaning in texts understanding most of what you hear and read on a variety of topics
• interpret and respond critically to texts
• communicate information, ideas, and opinions through increasingly complex and varied texts
• explore the views of others, developing and sharing personal perspectives
• engage in sustained interaction and produce extended text
Recommended Prior LearningA minimum 14 credits at Level 1 Chinese. Both Internal and External need to be represented in the 14 credits or at the discretion of the Head of Faculty.
Total Credits Available: 24 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 10 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 14 credits.