Level 2 Computer Studies for Business
Teacher in Charge: Mr C. Smith
This course offers students the opportunity to learn skills in the information area of computing, particularly those skills applicable in a business environment. The course is based on unit standards, with the option of achievement standards for selected students.
This course continues on from 11CSB, although completing 11CSB is NOT a pre-requisite for this course.
Total credits: Up to 24, depending on pathway chosen.
You will learn to:
• extend your skills in word processing, design and spreadsheets
• understand a computer system
• use a problem solving process to produce an appropriate solution
• develop your problem solving skills using the technology process
• learn about information systems
Recommended Prior LearningOpen Entry
Total Credits Available: 28 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 28 credits.