Level 2 Sports Leadership
Teacher in Charge: Mr D. Jardine
You will learn to:
• demonstrate leadership in physical activity
• demonstrate pre-competition preparations and application of skills for umpiring/officiating
• participate in various physical activities
• perform a physical activity to meet PE performance standards
• apply interpersonal skills and social development through participation in adventure based learning
• demonstrate a range of knowledge surrounding sports coaching
• demonstrate application of knowledge of basic anatomy to the performance of sports skills
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Recommended Prior LearningStudents must have achieved a minimum of 12 credits in level 1 Physical Education: Outdoor Education or Sports Leadership. Physical Education uniform is compulsory. Entry to this course is at the discretion of the Head of Faculty.
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 20 credits.