Level 3 Hospitality
Teacher in Charge: Ms S. Prankerd
This course is designed for those students looking to follow a career path in the hospitality industry. Students will experience skills that would be an advantage when seeking a part-time job.
You will learn to:
• gain knowledge and skills to work safely with food in the hospitality industry
• develop food preparation and presentation skills
• develop skills required to work in a range of kitchen environments
• understand the terminology behind cookery, the products and methods used to create food products
• all students must gain US167 Food Safety as a pre-requisite for all other standards in this course
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
$80 - Plus students may be required to bring in additional or specialised ingredients.
Solid leather covered shoes are compulsory for all practical classes.
Recommended Prior LearningLevel 1 Literacy and Numeracy.
Total Credits Available: 25 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 25 credits.