Level 3 Drama
Teacher in Charge: Ms F. Keith-Kirk
You will learn to:
• research, analyse and critically evaluate how drama, including New Zealand drama, interprets, records or challenges social and cultural discourse
• research analyse and integrate techniques, conventions, elements and technologies in dramatic forms for specific purposes
• research, critically evaluate and refine ideas to create original drama work
• analyse, rehearse and perform works in a range of dramatic forms, assuming a variety of artistic or technical responsibilities
• reflect on and critically evaluate a wide range of works and performances
Recommended Prior Learning8 credits at level 2 or at the discretion of the Head of Department
Total Credits Available: 21 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 8 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 13 credits.
Approved subject for University Entrance
Number of credits that can be used for overall endorsement: 21
Only students engaged in learning and achievement derived from Te Marautanga o Aotearoa are eligible to be awarded these subjects as part of the requirement for 14 credits in each of three subjects.