Level 3 Media Studies
Teacher in Charge: Mr L. Bostock
You will learn to:
• work in small groups
• draw, develop and have practical skills
• complete a 5 to 8 minute media production
• develop understanding of media representation in New Zealand
• develop understanding of new developments in media
• develop your understanding and ability of media writing
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
One 16GB SD card and one USB flash drive
Recommended Prior Learning12 credits in either Level 2 Media or Level 2 English
Total Credits Available: 23 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 4 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 19 credits.
Approved subject for University Entrance
Number of credits that can be used for overall endorsement: 23
Only students engaged in learning and achievement derived from Te Marautanga o Aotearoa are eligible to be awarded these subjects as part of the requirement for 14 credits in each of three subjects.