Level 2 Drama
Teacher in Charge: Ms F. Keith-Kirk
You will learn to:
• research the purposes of production, performance and technologies of drama in a range of contexts, including New Zealand drama
• explore how drama reflects our cultural diversity
• select and refine the use of techniques, conventions and technologies in specific drama forms
• research, critically evaluate, and refine ideas to develop drama in specific dramatic forms
• research and perform works in a range of dramatic forms
• respond to and make critical judgements about rehearsal processes and performances
Recommended Prior Learning8 credits at level 1 or at the discretion of the Head of Department
Total Credits Available: 21 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 8 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 13 credits.