Teacher in Charge: Ms F. Keith-Kirk
Use Greek Theatre conventions to devise and perform a Greek myth.
Use comic drama techniques to demonstrate Commedia del’Arte.
Demonstrate mask technology through creating and performing in a mask.
You will learn to:
• present and respond to drama
• describe how drama combines elements, techniques, conventions and technologies to create structure and meaning in your own and others’ work
• investigate the characteristics, purposes and functions of drama in a range of contexts
• select and refine ideas to develop drama for specific purposes
• select and use techniques, conventions, elements and relevant technologies for specific drama purposes