Teacher in Charge: Ms S. Ledesma
The focus is on survival skills as a tourist in Spain, Mexico and South American Spanish speaking countries.
You will learn to:
• understand and construct simple texts using your knowledge of the target language
• understand and produce information and ideas
• describe aspects of your own background and immediate environment
• express and respond to personal needs and interests
• use cultural knowledge to communicate appropriately
• communicate in different contexts – e.g. ordering something to eat or drink, talking about yourself, communicate using present, past and immediate future tense, asking for directions, talking about clothes and sport.
• express your opinions, giving reasons and use conditional sentences
1B8 exercise book